Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday- A Little Spring Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week we are showcasing our spring reading lists. I have quite a few so I had to narrow it down. Here they are:

99 Days by Katie Cotugno- I am lucky enough to have an ARC of this book. I really enjoyed her previous novel and who doesn't like a good contemporary read. 
None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio- This book is about an intersex teen. I like reading about novels like this and can't wait to dive in.  


Skyscraping by Cordelia Jensen- Again this is another ARC which I am thankful for. This one has an LGBTQ element and is also written in verse. 
Dime by E. R. Frank- This book is again another ARC. It deals with teen prostitution and sound fantastic. 


Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren- This book has been sitting on my shelf for a little bit now. I borrowed it from Emilie because she can't stop raving about it. Katie also raves about this one. They both tell me I'll be addicted and need to move on the 2nd book right away. 
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover- I read Hopeless a few months ago and couldn't put it down. I am told by my NA aficionados (Katie and Emilie) that this book is the best Hoover book. I can't wait to read this one.


Four Seconds to Lose by K. A. Tucker- I LOVED Tucker's other books and I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to read the rest. This one is definitely next on the list. 
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica- I recently picked this one up at the store, started reading and knew that it would right up my alley. I can't wait to pick this one up. It's about a kidnapping. 


Adult Onset by Ann-Marie MacDonald- I pre-ordered this because MacDonald is one of my faves. Why oh why has this been sitting on my shelf unread? I need to get to it. 
Second Life by S. J. Watson- This is by the author of Before I Go To Sleep which I loved! I'm happy to have the ARC of this one sitting on my tablet. 


Well there you have my picks for this week. I'm interested in seeing what is on your lists. Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for None of the Above! It sounds amazing, and it's great that it's about an XY female! I'm so excited!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Someday is one I really need to get to soon, I have read all of CH's books prior to this one and just haven't picked up one since! I heard it was fantastic! The Good Girl is another one that I really want to read as well as Adult Onset! I am so excited to see another Ann-Marie Macdonald lover! I adore her writing but she isn't mentioned a lot around the blogosphere!!! I have the ARC for Second Life as well, and am so excited for it! (You were definitely right in your comment on my blog - we have very similar tastes - wow!!!)

    ReplyDelete