Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I am a Slacker, oh and I have a new blog design!

Wow, I can not even believe that it's been a whole month since I've posted anything on my blog.  I am very sorry but I have a good excuse!  My husband and I bought a house! It's our first home and we officially move this weekend.  If you've ever purchased a home before you know how quickly things go and how many meetings you have to make.  On top of all this things at work have been a little bit stressful.  I can't say much about it but I am a teacher and there have been a lot of labour disputes happening.  While I won't state my opinion on the matter, I will say that it is stressful not knowing exactly what is going on.  I love my job and I love teaching my SK classes and I just want to do my job effectively and well.  Anyhow all this to say that I am back and I will continue blogger and blogging well.  That is my resolution for the soon to be new year.

On another note as some of you may have noticed, I have a new blog design.  It was designed by the lovely Linna at LJ Design Studio.  I love the new look and I have to say that she was a pleasure to work with.  I can't complain one bit!

If you haven't already you should definitely check her out!



Blog design by Linna at LJ Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment