Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (29)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This is what I got in my mailbox this week:

For Review:

Thanks Netgalley!  I've already started this one and it's quite good.

I was very excited to get this from Netgalley!

Thank you Thomas Allen and Son!


From the Library:
I've already read this and loved it!


I can't wait to dig into this one

This book looks amazingly creepy




Bought at Chapters:
A bargain books find.. I've wanted to read this for a while.

Another bargain books find.. Only $6 for a hardcover.

My husband described this as The Hunger Games for adults so I thought I'd give it a try.
Well that's all I got in my mailbox, what did you get in yours?

Happy Reading!




7 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week... check out those kick butt covers. Gorgeous!

    Here is my IMM

    Hoppy Easter and Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is seriously the BEST IMM I've come across so far this week, no joke!! :D Jeez, where to begin, OK well first of all Leviathan-- ABSOLUTE FAVORITE series EVER! It is so good and I hope you love it!! Born at Midnight was a really good one, I loved how it takes place at a summer camp for supernaturals, that was fun :) Cold Kiss I really wasn't a fan of, but I hope you like it! And I'm dying to read Velveteen and Grave Mercy, oh and Partials haha :P Enjoy everything!

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers this week. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the books you received this week. I actually can't wait to see what you think of Cold Kiss... it's in my wishlist, but I've heard mixed things.

    Oh and I am finally reading White Horse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leviathan was wonderful, didn't expect less from Scott Westerfeld. Enjoy everything!

    Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Velveteen waiting impatiently for me to read it. Great mailbox! I can't wait to see what you think of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Leviathan! Such a great and original series. I just picked up Grave Mercy as well and I'm very excited to read it! Also, I'm really looking forward to picking up Partials. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete