Thursday, December 30, 2010

Booking Through Thursday- 2010 Review

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme with a different question each week. This week's question is as follows:

What’s the best book you read this year?

Worst?

Favorite?

Well, here are my answers:

Best Book of 2010: The Help by Kathryn Sprocket

Worst Book of 2010: Deadlock by Iris Johansen

Favorite Book of 2010: The Passage by Justin Cronin

The answer is simple but sweet today. It's been a crazy week so I haven't been on as much. Hope to blog more in the new year :)

2 comments:

  1. The Help would have been my favorite, too but I read it last year!

    -Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I have the opposite problem. I don't often read a book I really dislike. There are books that don't have much literary content but I usually know that before I start reading it.
    Anne- The Help was such a touching novel.
    Happy New Year to both of you.

    ReplyDelete