Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren (www.thestorysiren.com). I'm not doing a vlog today because all my books this week were either Kindle books or from Net Galley for review.

From NetGalley




Caribou Island by David Vann
Chrissy's Shell by Brooke Keith
Crying Blood by Donis Casey
The Mermaid's Mirror by L. K. Madigan
The Cellar by A. J. Whitten
Wake of the Boatman by Jonathon Scott Fuqua
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer
Night of the Vampires by Heather Graham
Loom by Therese Soukar Chehade
Hope Burned by Brent LaPorte
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
Fiona Stolen Child by Gemma Whelan
Murder at Plain Sight by Marta Perry

For My Kindle:




The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

That's what's in my mailbox. What's in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment