Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome

So, this is my first blog entry ever. This is the first time that I have actually kept a blog. I enjoy reading and I joined Library Thing a few months back. Since joining LT I have come across a bunch of very interesting book blogs and I figured why not? So here it is. I have set a few challenges for myself including the 100 Book Challenge. I am determined to track how many books I have read this year and my goal is 100. Now that I'm not in school anymore I figure this shouldn't be hard to do. While taking part in this challenge I'll post my reviews on the blog. Well, it's getting late and I have a day of supply teaching (gr. 8) and then off to my part time job til 10pm. All this without any buses because they are on strike. Stay tuned for my book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment